Your health and well being is our primary focus. During this difficult time the clinic is open for treatment, unless you are classified as being at higher risk. The way we work has changed in line with Government legislation and advice from the General Chiropractic Council and professional associations. Public Health England guidelines on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and infection control are being followed.
When attending for treatment:
- Please ensure that you have returned and completed the COVID-19 form prior to attending, this will have been emailed to you with your appointment details. If you need a chaperone, they will also need to complete a copy of this form.
- If you feel unwell on the day of your appointment, please rebook for a later date.
- Please come to the back door of the clinic at your appointment time, the waiting room is currently closed, so please do not arrive early. At the end of your appointment you will need to exit via the front door.
- Annabel, our chiropractor, will let you in and take your temperature. Please note that if you have a fever you will not be able to enter the clinic for treatment, and your appointment will need to be rebooked.
- Annabel will be wearing full PPE: mask, goggles, gloves and apron.
- Please bring your own mask if you would like to, one can be provided if your prefer. Goggles and gloves will also be available if you wish to wear them.
- The clinic space and all equipment are being cleaned and sanitised at the start and end of each day, and in between each appointment.
- Appointment times are staggered to enable social distancing and aeration of the treatment room.
- Disposable paper and a wipe clean cover are used on the treatment couch, but please do bring your own towel or blanket if you prefer.
- Only card payments are possible, no cash please.
- Please be aware that while every precaution is being taken to limit exposure to and the spread of coronavirus within the clinic, no guarantee can be given. Other health care practitioners will also be practising in the building, and we are all adhering to these strict protocols.
- As the situation changes these measures will be amended and updated in line with legislation. Please follow us on Facebook to keep up to date.