Your health and well being is our primary focus. As Oxford is placed in Tier 2 the clinic is able to remain OPEN for treatment. If you are classified as being at higher risk please try to book an early morning appointment. We are working in line with Government legislation and advice from the General Chiropractic Council and our professional associations. Public Health England guidelines on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and infection control are being followed. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms please book a test by calling 119 or online.
When attending for treatment:
- Please ensure that you have returned and completed the COVID-19 form prior to attending, this will have been emailed to you with your appointment details. If you need a chaperone, they will also need to complete a copy of this form.
- If you feel unwell on the day of your appointment, please rebook for a later date. Cancellation fees are not currently being charged.
- The waiting room is currently closed, so please do not arrive early.
- You will need to wear a mask to enter the clinic.
- Please enter via the front door and come up the stairs to the treatment room.
- The chiropractor will be wearing full PPE: mask, gloves and apron, and if appropriate goggles or a face shield.
- You will need to have your temperature taken prior to treatment. Please note that if you do have a fever you will not be able to receive treatment, and your appointment will need to be rebooked.
- The clinic space and all equipment are being cleaned and sanitised at the start and end of each day, and in between each appointment.
- Appointment times are staggered to enable social distancing and full aeration of the treatment room.
- Wipe clean covers are being used on the treatment couch and pillows, but please do bring your own towel or blanket if you prefer.
- Only card payments are possible, no cash please.
- Please be aware that while every precaution is being taken to limit exposure to and the spread of coronavirus within the clinic, no guarantee can be given. Other health care practitioners will also be practising in the building, and we are all adhering to these strict protocols.
- As the situation changes these measures will be amended and updated in line with legislation. Please follow us on Facebook to keep up to date.